Monday, April 13, 2015

This Old House

One of my favorite things to do is scour the apartment section of craigslist and peer into other peoples interior design lives. See how they model their homes, what ways they position their chairs in their living room, what KIND of chairs they have.

Another much less creepy thing I do is look on Pinterest or tumblr. I don't have a distinct favorite style of design, it ranges from bohemian hobbit house to American craftsman to tudor mansion. See, I told you. One thing is constant, I love lived in spaces. I can't see the appeal of Kanye-approved minimalistic design, concrete walls, all white everything. Unless it's a swingin' 60's Frank Lloyd Wright construction, preferably in the rolling hills of California with a dirty martini in hand. 

Here is some Monday inspiration, or distraction, for your viewing pleasure.












via









No comments:

Post a Comment